BI veteran needs pro help

bracurrie

n3wb
Reaction score
I just don't have the time to devote to the hardware side of my BI setup. I am in Nashville, TN and have thus far struck out finding installers for cams. Everybody wants to quote and install a proprietary system of which I have had several and all have been terrible. I tell them I am ok with the software and configuration of BI but they all run away.
Leads or suggestions wanted.
Thanks Ahead
Brad

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Look for low voltage cable installers...the guys who normally do telephone and alarm systems...

bracurrie

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman. I have found several of them but so far when I mention video cameras they shy away.
Thanks bp I will try that approach if I have to, but mounting the cameras is part of the problem for me with time as I do not have good ladders, drills and experience.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman. I have found several of them but so far when I mention video cameras they shy away.
Thanks bp I will try that approach if I have to, but mounting the cameras is part of the problem for me with time as I do not have good ladders, drills and experience.
you dont want to mount the cameras high...you should not need a ladder for your install..