BI WebUI - Reviewing a specific timeline

jgkurz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, First, my apologies for the newbie question. I need some assistance understanding the WebUI and timeline viewing. I am working on a project for an organization that needs to move away from an older OpenEye setup. They prefer using continuous recordings to review specific timelines.

I see how to review timelines in the BI console, but it is unclear how to do it in the WebUI. Users will not be given access to the console, only the WebUI. Does the user just need to go through the clips and manually scroll to specific time?

Thank you,
John

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Does the user just need to go through the clips and manually scroll to specific time?
Yes. Blue Iris does not provide the necessary APIs to implement a full-featured timeline in the web UI yet.

If this is something you want to see happen sooner rather than later, send the request to Blue Iris support. The more he gets certain requests, the higher their priority will be ;)

jgkurz

n3wb
Reaction score
bp2008. Thank you for the quick reply and clarification. I will look into sending a request to BI support.