BI5 Web interface hosted within a X Frame

raj2986

n3wb
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I am trying to integrate a BI 5 web interface into a 3rd party building automation system. When I add the URL I get an error saying "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to resolve this issue". I know a lot of sites don't allow to be hosted within a frame on another site but I am wondering if this is possible with BI 5

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking about placing BI's built-in HTML web interface, known as UI3, inside an iFrame?

EDIT: Try BI "Settings" => "Web server" => "Advanced" then check "Allow <iframe> tags"

Last edited:

raj2986

n3wb
Reaction score
See the attached screenshots. I have iframe tags enabled however I am getting errors still. The site has been added to the whitelist on the BAS. The BAS software calls out x frames however BI5 calls it iframes. I'm not going to pretend I'm a web developer at all but is there a difference?

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you wanting to embed in a frame on that BAS page the live stream of 1 or more cameras that are streaming to BI?

raj2986

n3wb
Reaction score
I can go 2 routes, I would like to keep the ui3 interface on one page hosted within a frame but also indivual cameras on another part of the site if that's possible