Bicycle Crash And She Did Not Drop One Drop Of Her Drink

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This happened about a week ago and I decided to publish it.

Bicycle Crash: She Did Not Drop Her Drink - YouTube
Yep, good at not dropping her drink.
BTW, do you know if there is a Cypress municipal law that prohibits bicycles on the sidewalk? I would be surprised if they WERE permitted.

I was in Santa Clara County from '74 to '04 and all the cities up there (San Jose, Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Palo Alto) prohibited bikes on the sidewalks,
The state requires that bicyclists conform to the Motor Vehicle Code but leaves it up to the local municipalities to legislate regarding bicycles on the sidewalks.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That was a nice save. When I was young I used to ride with no hands on the handlebars but fortunately never had a serious crash. I'd probably face plant if I tried doing that today. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Everything that kids do, has been made illegal by ALL of THE LAW GIVERS!:poop::poop::poop:
Most are steaming plies of:poop:, that don't give a:poop: about the people they represent.
Therefore, I would not give :poop::poop: about them too.
From the dumb:poop:s in the White House to the :poop:heads in the Senate, not forgetting
the House with all of the:poop: that come out of them called laws. The Republicans can't
get their:poop: together enough to get a fool to run the diarrhea that festers in the house!