Biden...he deserves his own thread......

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if Brandon has become such a degenerate that he'd nibble on this one's ears...I'd pay $10 to see it, frankly. Maybe he she it would kick him in the nutz. That'd be worth $20.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"We believe that the Supreme Court got it wrong".

Tough bananas. Your job is to follow the damn law. If you don't like it, that's your right. Your job is to follow it. You're just a bunch of criminals, flaunting how you get away with it with impunity.
They are going to use every fine-print rule they can to make payments = ZERO for tens of millions of people while forgiving ALL interest. People will just NOT pay.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will that work with my taxes?
If most people did it, then yes. The government is subject to the will of the people. If the will means burning down cities because a guy ODed on fentanyl while incompetent police handled him, then they accept that. If the will of the people is to rob Walmart until they shut down, then they accept that.

We have established a system of mob rule; so the only trick is to make sure you're part of the mob.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Emperor Biden has that covered too--- 87,000 IRS agents and something like a billion rounds of ammo.... This guy has to go so his handlers no longer have a puppet.
Well, if we are talking about the same 87,000 new recruits they found at starbucks, then they need to make sure their first shot kills me instantly. Otherwise, the IRS recruiters will be back at starbuck recruiting some more.FaTsdmNXgAAtpDH.jpegFaTsdmKWQAI9hxD.jpegFaTsdmMX0AIIcN2.jpeg

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I should play some Zager and Evans, as Joe and them have just speeded things up a "mite bit".