Black Crush Color Issue

nonono

n3wb
Reaction score
I was tuning a camera this evening and I noticed that the feed directly on the camera looked much brighter (better) than the feed from UI3 or BI console. I searched around and it seems similar to some of the issues people have been talking about in regards to full/limited range, but I haven't been able to resolve it.

One very curious thing is that when I bring up a camera in single-camera mode in UI3 is will be dark, but if I resize the browser the image pops brighter and is identical to the live feed form the camera UI.

5442 camera. h264, intel decoding, CBR, direct-to-disc, direct-to-wire. I've tried a few browsers, mobile, BI console directly, etc and the issue seems to persist. I've also tried altering most of the aforementioned setting to no avail.

Here's two browser tabs of UI3. On the left I've done the resize trick to pop it into being correct. On the right is the normal feed. The resize trick only works on single camera view. The black crush is visible on group view, but resizing doesn't fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

1676254996964.png