Black Friday's discount

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Black friday discount this year Start. Amazon.com and aliexpress.
This year we are working hard on these new models with members here to make the cams working perfect, and we do it very well. Check the details here.

Amazon stock is limited, so we will make some limite for the purchasing QTY on each model to make sure more guys can get the discount.
If no stock on amazon.com, or can't buy from Amazon.com, can contact me to buy directly via email kingsecurity2014@163.com or from our aliexpress shiop directly.

Discount from 10%-20% off.

Thanks to all guys help and support!

EmpreTech-Andy

shaklee3

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Andy! Do you happen to have the ceiling mounts for the Dahua cameras? I only see the junction and wall mounts.

quite

n3wb
Reaction score
I grabbed 2 IPC-T5442T-ZE Black's and black boxes from Amazon! They were perfect and got to me so fast that I had to go back and buy two more. I also snagged two IPC-K42A's while I was browsing! Thanks for the savings, Andy!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to Andy for these deals. My Black Friday purchase was delayed waiting for the mounting box from Dahua. Got shipping notification on Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday. Now the VTO-220 is getting a "burn in" sitting on a shelf in my office. I've got some major work to do to get it out onto the gate post at the top of the driveway. Once again, Andy delivers and delivers fast! Thanks again Andy!

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can only agree!

Buying is always 100%. But my PTZ's I picked up from BF still haven't been installed.
Did I learn from it? No, Njet, Nicht! So yesterday I ordered 2 more cameras, wonder when they will be installed.

Maybe they will be installed next to my other cameras waiting for final location. LOL!

20211206_204421.jpg