Blue Iris and Arduino Uno Configuration

Jmc2012

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to Blue Iris, and have never touched an Arduino Uno before this project, I'm trying to use the gpi pins on the Uno to trigger a camera to go into record, and possibly save a JPEG still. Is this even possible? If so, does anyone have a sketch of something similar they are willing to share?

Thanks,
James

Reaction score
YES is possible, but i have a big trouble.

I tried before with XP now I bought BI 64-bit and i have connected BI with my Arduino Alarm system
PIR control

but i loosed a lot of time and I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM and I really tried everything!!!

When I send on the serial port DIO 1 with ARDUINO by using
"serial.write(n)" serial.print(), serial.println(), serial.print(n, BIT) , with all number, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11.. 32.. 49,50,51 64
and also byte : <<c = B00110001; Serial.write(c); >>

MANY CAMERA (with different DIO) ARE SIMULTANEUS TIGGERED !!!!! 8for example DIO 1-3-5-7 , DIO 2-3-6-7 ecc).
Just serial.write(8) trig the just ONE camera with DIO 8 selected in the trig/motion option
In the opposite direction, BI to arduino, with serial.read() i receive correctly number 48,49,50....

The Blue Iris Support respond: << I apologize but I have no example ... I had that working years ago but not since>>

Someone CAN HELP ME?

Thanks in advance