Blue Iris client view

Lowvoltage

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to BI and so far so good.
I have 1 issue so far, I would like to setup a remote client screen to have the screen split in 4 with limited certain cameras on it, I dont see any option in IE to do that, is there a view client for BI that can do that?? I know almost every CMS software has this option where you can have different layouts and different cams selected whenever needed. With BI I only get a layout with all the cams available to the user that logs in.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to BI and so far so good.
I have 1 issue so far, I would like to setup a remote client screen to have the screen split in 4 with limited certain cameras on it, I dont see any option in IE to do that, is there a view client for BI that can do that?? I know almost every CMS software has this option where you can have different layouts and different cams selected whenever needed. With BI I only get a layout with all the cams available to the user that logs in.
There is a client in the works but there is no info on when it will be released.
The easier way to accomplish this is to setup camera groups and users that only have access to that group.
If your remote machine is a windows 8/10 machine, you can use this app for remote view. http://www.blueiriscompanion.com/