Blue Iris Cloud not backing up

Eric Bernhardt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I signed up for BI Cloud yesterday morning and still do not have anything backed up. I installed the .reg file and confirmed in my BI settings the FTP is set up correctly and tested. I then went to "Clips and Archiving" and set "New" to "Queue for backup" and then with the "configure" button made sure "Use FTP..." is checked, and the correct server is selected.
Does anyone have any idea what I may be doping wrong before I cancel my subscription?

Attachments

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I signed up for BI Cloud yesterday morning and still do not have anything backed up. I installed the .reg file and confirmed in my BI settings the FTP is set up correctly and tested. I then went to "Clips and Archiving" and set "New" to "Queue for backup" and then with the "configure" button made sure "Use FTP..." is checked, and the correct server is selected.
Does anyone have any idea what I may be doping wrong before I cancel my subscription?
Hi Eric,

I am finishing up the help file for BI Cloud (which you can view here - Blue Iris Cloud Wiki), but right now you are 99% there. Now you should select which cameras you would like to backup by going into the camera's settings (right click the camera, then click 'Camera settings...') then the 'Record' tab, and select 'Queue new clips for backup'. I also recommend using the "Combine or cut videos each" option with a video size of 1GB for upload bandwidth purposes. Once you do this your videos will start backing up :)

1587670005690.png

You can also message me directly if you need any other support :thumb: