Blue Iris Computer and Switch

HULKEN

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I have Nvidia K1200 - the mobo had a video card but I do not use it as I am running 4 monitors and it was unable to have 4 monitors.

It depends on your motherboard. You will have to enable on board multi monitor support and pci express in the bios.
I had problems trying to get ondoard intel set up with the nvidia card in. Had freeze ups. I physically removed the nvidia card and got both monitors working with on board intel HD and then put the nvidia back in and plugged one monitor into each. After seting up this way there is a intel HD graffics tab under the nvidia display properties also. Running four 2mp cameras 1920x1080 with BI as a service my
CPU is running around 2%. With BI open its 15 to 20 % . When I tried the internal video alone it was the same with BI just running as a service but open up to view cameras CPU was going as high as 30%.
When I added the nvidia back CPU wend back down to 15-20% with BI open and 2% as service.

Also I checked Starcraft 2 and it's running @ 4k res 60fps with extreme settings and BI running as service.

Last edited:

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It depends on your motherboard. You will have to enable on board multi monitor support and pci express in the bios.
I had problems trying to get ondoard intel set up with the nvidia card in. Had freeze ups. I physically removed the nvidia card and got both monitors working with on board intel HD and then put the nvidia back in and plugged one monitor into each. After seting up this way there is a intel HD graffics tab under the nvidia display properties also. Running four 2mp cameras 1920x1080 with BI as a service my
CPU is running around 2%. With BI open its 15 to 20 % . When I tried the internal video alone it was the same with BI just running as a service but open up to view cameras CPU was going as high as 30%.
When I added the nvidia back CPU wend back down to 15-20% with BI open and 2% as service.

Also I checked Starcraft 2 and it's running @ 4k res 60fps with extreme settings and BI running as service.
That is what I was afraid of, I don't think I have any hope to getting this setup while running my nvidia graphic card, right now BI is up to 35%max with 4 cameras..