Blue Iris Console Auto Open After Reboot

Reaction score
I found a thread on this from a few years ago on the topic and wanted to post a new one hoping there is a workaround.

The server that runs Blue Iris also runs my automation system software. I have a 4 port NVIDIA P2000 Quadro on this server. Blue Iris runs on the "primary display" that was set in the NVIDIA control panel. I then have the output of this port of the P2000 going to an HDMI Matrix that serves the video from that display (Blue Iris console in full screen mode) to TV's in my house. When someone in the house wants to see the cameras, they switch inputs on the TV.

If a TV is on and certain events happen as detected by the automation system, the automation system turns on Picture in Picture (PIP) for that TV and switches PIP Input to the camera feed, then calls Blue Iris to change views (e.g., http://IP_ADDRESS:81/admin?console=GROUP).

All this works great and the server auto logs in right in to Windows 10 Pro with no issues.

I have Blue Iris running as a service and I also have Task Scheduler set up to run the Blur Iris .exe file upon login.

After a reboot and the auto login, the Task Scheduler runs and Blue Iris console starts

The issue is that Blue Iris console waits for user input to click the "Ok" button for logging in (I use the local_console user with no password for this purpose)

Why is auto opening the console not an option? Or is it and I am missing? Or, is there a way for Task Scheduler to do the click.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s a Windows dialog that you need to click OK in isn’t it? Asking you to confirm that you want to run the app with elevated privileges?

If it is then you can disable this, do a search for how to minimise UAC prompts.