Blue Iris: error 8000274c - No Camera Signal

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh wow that's really cool. Thanks man. I was just playing around with Blue Iris Tools thinking it may be in there. Very nice.

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I also changed my max rate to 12 Sec like you have. Could you please explain to me a little what this is doing? I saw above that we don't want to hammer the server. Is this how often its checking for updates? Or is it the every 5 minutes?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow that's really cool. Thanks man. I was just playing around with Blue Iris Tools thinking it may be in there. Very nice.
You can go the to the URL here with your browser and bookmark it. Visit it with your browser any time you want to see a quick animated WX radar image of Milwaukee area. It's an animated GIF and will be updated about every 20-25 minutes.

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think I answered my own question. As I'm watching it looks like its every 12 sec. to update

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I also changed my max rate to 12 Sec like you have. Could you please explain to me a little what this is doing? I saw above that we don't want to hammer the server. Is this how often its checking for updates? Or is it the every 5 minutes?
The image is updated on the WU server every 20-25 minutes, as set BI will check for a new image every 12 seconds. You could extend that higher if so desired.