blue iris freezing and lagging. Can't get blue iris to control new amcrest cam

Groanpa

n3wb
Reaction score
Recently after up to Blue Iris 5, the cameras are freezing and lagging, lost ptz controls, and audio. New cam amcrest will not respond to ptz controls at all. Most frustrating is loss of video on a intermittent on all 8 of my cams. two different locations, routers and ips servers. Just frustrated, solutions? or just a new software?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Recently after up to Blue Iris 5, the cameras are freezing and lagging, lost ptz controls, and audio. New cam amcrest will not respond to ptz controls at all. Most frustrating is loss of video on a intermittent on all 8 of my cams. two different locations, routers and ips servers. Just frustrated, solutions? or just a new software?
New software. This is obviously something that cannot be resolved and based on your question you have determined that others all have the same problem. Look at dw spectrum ipvms.

JonW

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have several installations now using Blue Iris 5. Runs great in all of my installations. As looney2ns said, there's nothing to help diagnose the issue here. The issue might not be the software.