Blue Iris has stopped responding after update on July 1-2nd ish?

Reaction score
HI all

Blue Iris has been running dandy for quite some time now. So much so I had the crazy idea of turning on auto-updates. :)
Around July 1-2nd ish I saw the dreaded "Blue Iris has stopped responding" pop up on Win 10 and after a re-start I get the same popup about 5 seconds after I try and fire up Blue Iris. I haven't made any changes to the system in a few months so that's weird. I plopped in a 4.5.2.0 install hoping an older version might run but still no luck.

How do I go about debugging this?

TL;DR
Blueiris crashes seconds after I fire it up after it worked fine for years.

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you roll back to the previous version, else you might have to wait until this is fixed.
Have you submitted an issue to the author of BI?

Reaction score
I plopped in a 4.5.2.0 install hoping an older version might run but still no luck.
I have not asked the authro, I figured I'd ask here first in case I was missing something silly. In the least, if others have the issue a thread is started.

Reaction score
It's funny how no matter how long you debug and look for a solution to a problem, the only time you will figure it out is immediately after you ask about the issue in a public space.

My long term video storage drive was 100% full. That caused the immediate crash since there was no place for the videos to record to.

duh.

Fixed.

MrRalphMan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Glad it's fixed and glad it's not just me that does this.