Blue Iris live view different then recorded?

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, strange scenario: I have several cameras and 3 are Dahua and they are the same and work excellently. Today I noticed that on one of them the "LIVE" or desktop view is a much narrower area of picture then either the recorded or the App or the Dahua software view. It was fine yesterday and the other 2 cameras are still perfect. I am attaching 2 clips so you can see what I am saying. The first clip is the view from the Dahua software, it is perfect and looks the same as the BI App and BI recorded. The 2nd picture is the view that is narrower and not right, it is taken from inside the BI software along with the other cameras which are all fine. I also notice that this camera view also has no date and time stamp like it did before and all other cameras do. I did not change anything so not sure what happened and I tried to change some settings top get it back to normal on the BI software but can't. Any help please? Thanks, Adam

Attachments

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow, Ken at Blue Iris helped, it was the mouse wheel! Not sure why I did not try that. Oh well. Adam

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For those of us “BI installation procrastinators” that have had the hardware for over a month...

Is it a scroll to zoom function?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk