Blue Iris main screen is black

Reaction score
Hey Samplenhold I like your photo. Here is a 3 shot group at 1,743 yards. The one on the right is my group and the one on the left is a good friends.
Wow, don't have a range that goes out that far near me. What did you shoot that with?

My pick is from an NRA Long Range school I took a few years ago.

Lee1402

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, don't have a range that goes out that far near me. What did you shoot that with?

My pick is from an NRA Long Range school I took a few years ago.
The gun club I belong too has steel set up from 100 yards to 1,743 yards. This was shot with a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I just put a Proof Barrel on after the stock barrel had a round count of 4,448 rounds. Some of the guys I shoot with are PO'ed that a $1,500 rifle will shoot better then their $8,000 custom does.

Reaction score
So you have 4 cams. Are they making files?

So try this:

Try and add a new cam. But cancel the Network IP cam config window. That will leave the New Camera menus. Select General. There is a button called Select... next to the Groups window. Click it and see if you have any groups.

Lee1402

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

So try this:

Try and add a new cam. But cancel the Network IP cam config window. That will leave the New Camera menus. Select General. There is a button called Select... next to the Groups window. Click it and see if you have any groups.
Yes they are making files. I can view them in the black area when I double click on it.

Lee1402

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

So try this:

It does not show any groups.

1596167526143.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try to add camera, and then copy a camera from one that you have - they should show up in the pull down and see if it then shows up.