Blue iris main window suddenly only showing one camera?

clean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi guys,

this is probably user error, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to show all 4 cameras in the non "maximized frame" mode. If I right click and select "maximized frame" they are all there, and still working/recording fine.

I like the main screen showing all cameras with alerts on the side so that way you can select one of the cameras by clicking on it, and then all the alerts for that camera show up on the side which is nice.

For whatever reason the main screen only shows camera 1 now. I have gone through all the layout selections, none of which do anything. 1 up, 2up 4 up etc changes nothing.

I have also selected "show hidden cameras", and even deleted a camera and re added with the same result. I have been through the PTZ control etc. and haven't found anything.

I'm hoping this is just some simple setting I'm missing.

thanks for any suggestions.

version 5.2.6.5

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, and if you don't have that slide bar showing (which I don't)... Right click twice real fast minutely off of the side of the camera that is showing...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That's how mine looks. So, did you try double clicking on the black band on either side of the cam window? OR click once on the cam window and then hit the ESC key...

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
After seeing this post, I stepped up one version to August 2021......5.4.9.18 and it's still there. What version are you guys running?