Blue iris not triggering in hd

Reaction score
Hi, I set up dual streams in blue iris. When continuous and triggered is set. When I playback the motion detection, the quality is in sd.
Also in the record section record dual-streams if available is ticked and greyed out.
See file

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot of "camera Settings" => "Video" tab => "Configure" ?
Not a picture of the screen with a smartphone but a legible screenshot using Windows?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't expect the file attachment and never looked at it. DUHHHHH

Did you get those settings by using "find inspect"?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Some streaming devices/ including some camera's will only "stream" in SD or substream. Like my Nightowl Analog camera recorder with an Amcrest camera connected to a port.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, just click OK and see if your get main stream triggering on motion. Worst case you already have a screen cap of the old settings you can default back to.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
When live viewing the cam in BI if you double click the cam do you see the video change from the substream to the main stream? You should be able to see a slight flicker as it changes from one to the other?

Reaction score
When live viewing the cam in BI if you double click the cam do you see the video change from the substream to the main stream? You should be able to see a slight flicker as it changes from one to the other?
thanks for your help,started working on its own,go figure