Blue Iris PC Died

Reaction score
My pc with blue iris 5 installed crashed badly and i am rebuilding and reinstalling windows 10.
However, i never got the chance to de activate the serial number. I presume it will reject it when i type it back in after my rebuild.
If so what do I do?
Thanks in advance

Dwalls

n3wb
Reaction score
I didn't have that problem when I built my new blue iris server, i used the old number that I had and it took it and when I went back to my original computer that was running blue iris it was showing in "Evaluation mode" So maybe you will have the same luck.

Dwalls

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems like I had something like that happen so I went to the start menu and looked under the blueiris folder I used the Blue iris admin option not the user option and it starts fine, I then set mine to start up as a service so that it starts automatically.
Hope this helps

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest stable version is 5.3.8.17.

I am still using 5.3.5.1 as the later stable did not run good with my setup.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I kinda sorted it. I used the version from the blue iris website download page. But did not perform any upgrades.I haven’t tried to license it yet . Running in demo mode. I’ve put the license in twice now in quick succession. I hope it’ll take it a 3rd time when I’m happy it’s all working