Blue Iris problem connecting with LTS 247 color turret camera.

Reaction score
I am having a problem connective a LTS 247 color turret camera to the program. I have hikvision turrets connected to Blue Iris an it’s up an running. I have it configured the same way as the hikvision turrets. Not sure what I’m doing wrong or if I made a simple mistake. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Specs say ONVIF...have you tried putting in cam IP, user and p/w and clicking on "Search" in BI?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having a problem connective a LTS 247 color turret camera to the program. I have hikvision turrets connected to Blue Iris an it’s up an running. I have it configured the same way as the hikvision turrets. Not sure what I’m doing wrong or if I made a simple mistake. Thanks in advance.

Post an image of you settings

Reaction score
The port 554 is right. I tried to download that file but it’s not letting me install it. It says I’m missing a mfc140u.dll file. I tried the different hikvision options from the drop down also. Nothing changed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The port 554 is right. I tried to download that file but it’s not letting me install it. It says I’m missing a mfc140u.dll file. I tried the different hikvision options from the drop down also. Nothing changed.

you entered 544 in the image. You need to search for the solution for the dll issue. Its on the forum. You need to update BI. Try the file from the download section.

Reaction score
I tried the file in both of the download sections. I verified the port is 554. Jus when I did the screenshot it had the wrong port number in there. Let me know for the dll file. Thanks