blue iris stil no support for tiandy cameras

flisko

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 tiandy cameras,but stil no support for tiandy camera.Camera are great,but always get unauthorised .Check with diferent users and pass.Changed user and pass in camera setings via brovser.Stil no go.Please help me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 2 tiandy cameras,but stil no support for tiandy camera.Camera are great,but always get unauthorised .Check with diferent users and pass.Changed user and pass in camera setings via brovser.Stil no go.Please help me.
See the sticky in the trouble shooting section.. https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4099-How-to-add-camera-to-BI-that-is-not-in-the-drop-down-list
Blue iris will support any camera with an rtsp or onvif feed. If you want to have it in the drop down you need to contact the developer and give him access to your camera. An random no name camera is not going to magically appear.

flisko

n3wb
Reaction score
i can make acces to my pc via team viewer,tiandy camera is 30* optical zoom 360 view they have ir for 170meters and so on,itswerry nice camera this one work via rtsp,the other one is starlight werry sensitive in dark ,this one makes me trouble.on onvif device menager is working in browser working only on bluiris no.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i can make acces to my pc via team viewer,tiandy camera is 30* optical zoom 360 view they have ir for 170meters and so on,itswerry nice camera this one work via rtsp,the other one is starlight werry sensitive in dark ,this one makes me trouble.on onvif device menager is working in browser working only on bluiris no.
read the link i posted above, it will work.
IF you want it available on the dropdown you need to contact support and give the access to the camera. Its not going to happen on its own.

Veniamin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi dear!
Could you please share whether did you solved your problem with Tiandy Cameras and Blueiris integration? I have the same Problem now and would like to solve it asap... Unfirtunately the link posted by fenderman is no more available
Thank you in advnace

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi dear!
Could you please share whether did you solved your problem with Tiandy Cameras and Blueiris integration? I have the same Problem now and would like to solve it asap... Unfirtunately the link posted by fenderman is no more available
Thank you in advnace
Do a little searching.

Veniamin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Yes,I did, but it didn't works for me. On tiandy cameras when I enable ONVIF Protokoll, it opens the TCP Port 9100. When I scan it with ONVIF Device Manager, it doesn't get any answer.
BR