Blue Iris Tools close or minimize

Reaction score
I have blue Iris tools up and running. Works great! After I have set everything up can I close the app, or should I minimize it to the system tray? Or is there an option to run as a window service? Thanks keep up the great work! Ok

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I have blue Iris tools up and running. Works great! After I have set everything up can I close the app, or should I minimize it to the system tray? Or is there an option to run as a window service? Thanks keep up the great work! Ok
Hi. You should minimize to tray without closing BIT. If you close BIT then the functionality will not work anymore.

Reaction score
Great. Thanks. I’m only getting temp and humidity when I hit test. Is that because that’s all WU lists at that station.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great. Thanks. I’m only getting temp and humidity when I hit test. Is that because that’s all WU lists at that station.
It could be if that's all you see posted on WU.

What's the weather station's "Station ID" ?

Also, what do you have checked on BIT's "Weather Overlay" tab ? This is where you check the weather conditions you want to retrieve, such as temp, humidity, wind speed, precipitation, time updated, etc.