Blue Iris with Reolink Track mix camera

Joey117

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The track mix camera has two cameras built into one unit 2MB camera on 8mp camera I can get the sub stream for the 8mp camera but I cannot find a sub stream for the 2nd camera 2 mp is there a fix for this? the only reason why I ask is causing my CPU usage to be higher than needs to be , also I am running into it heading 100% when mulit camera are triggered .

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have this camera or any Reolinks except for 2 of their doorbells but some reading revealed the follow suggestion:

First, using the camera's IP log into its webGUI and enable ONVIF/RTSP and HTTP ports.
If the webGUI won't open try Reolink's client software.

In Blue Iris, create a new camera, in the drop-downs select "Reolink" for "Make" and "H.264 RTSP" for "Model".
Below are the URLs for the 2 sensors:
  • Main Stream: /h264Preview_01_main
    Sub Stream: /h264Preview_01_sub
Clone the camera to get the zoomed video and edit the streams in the clone:
  • Main Stream: /h264Preview_02_main
  • Sub Stream: /h264Preview_02_sub

Joey117

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don't have this camera or any Reolinks except for 2 of their doorbells but some reading revealed the follow suggestion:

First, using the camera's IP log into its webGUI and enable ONVIF/RTSP and HTTP ports.
If the webGUI won't open try Reolink's client software.

In Blue Iris, create a new camera, in the drop-downs select "Reolink" for "Make" and "H.264 RTSP" for "Model".
Below are the URLs for the 2 sensors:
  • Main Stream: /h264Preview_01_main
    Sub Stream: /h264Preview_01_sub
Clone the camera to get the zoomed video and edit the streams in the clone:
  • Main Stream: /h264Preview_02_main
  • Sub Stream: /h264Preview_02_sub
Thank you for taking your time to leave this response I will apply it immediately when I get home.