blue iris

Bodger

n3wb
Reaction score
hello guys
am hopping someone can advice me i have blue iris i bought a license 2 years ago i had to reset my pc so i install a new bi i put the license code in but my bi as a watermark and i cant get no alerts how do i overcomes this

thanks inadvance

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
You can only re-register the version(s) of BI that were released within a year of when you last purchased a license. Example... if you last bought your license in January of 2021 and BI was, at the time, v 1.2.3 and by the end of Dec 2021 they were up to version 1.2.12. Your license key will allow you to re-install & register a single instance of any of those versions.

Any chance you saved the installer from when you purchased? Do you at least know what version your were on?

Bodger

n3wb
Reaction score
You can only re-register the version(s) of BI that were released within a year of when you last purchased a license. Example... if you last bought your license in January of 2021 and BI was, at the time, v 1.2.3 and by the end of Dec 2021 they were up to version 1.2.12. Your license key will allow you to re-install & register a single instance of any of those versions.

Any chance you saved the installer from when you purchased? Do you at least know what version your were on?
[am not sure on the email i got from them says lite edition