BlueIris says Camera has no signal but I log into the IP and everything is fine

mbh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have no clue what is going on, it is so weird, I log in and it says almost all of my cameras have no signal, but I can log into all of them and they show real-time video. Anyone have this happen to them? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Attachments

Bruce_H

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you get one of the cameras to reconnect in BI if you do a Find/inspect for one of the cameras in BI? Make sure that you get a screen capture of the BI Network IP Camera configuration before and after the Find/Inspect to see if anything changes! Also verify that the IP for the camera in BI is actually correct, I recall that there was an issue sometime ago where BI would change the IP if the camera disconnected and it tried to find it again, I think that there is a setting to prevent this but I don't recall the details.

Bruce_H

n3wb
Reaction score
Take a look at this thread

The setting is called "Skip initial MAC, HTTP, DNS reachability tests" on the "Network IP Camera configuration" page

mbh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I updated and when it restarted everything came back up, if it happens again, I’ll try what you linked to me Bruce, thank you.