Browser/webserver clips not staying current

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I don't know when it started, but one of the updates in the last month or so seems to have caused some issues for my webserver.

I have all my MD clips combined into 24 hour segments. Barring any issues, they all start around midnight. If I have a browser open watching live, and then click on a clip for a given camera, it should play everything from midnight to real-time/current. And it used to.

Now, the scrubber bar will come to an end at random times - say, 5AM, when it's actually noon. I refresh the browser, but it won't add any more to the clip.

Oddly enough, when I log into the server and view the clip directly on the console, everything is there - right up the the most current recording.

If I rebuild the DB, it fixes the problem - temporarily. By the next day the problem reappears.

For example, if I hear someone peeling out on my street, I bring up the browser and go to the camera I want to see. Yet, the latest recording was from 4-6 hours earlier. I literally have to go to the BI machine and open the console to see more current stuff. This never happened before.

Has anyone seen this? Is there a fix?