Budget outdoor Starlight PTZ?

agurkas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I killed my Dahua older PTZ. So time for me to replace it with something else. What is the camera to get now?

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
A quick query in the "search forms" area with the keywords" Dahua, ptz" turned up over 100 threads and topics. Lots of good reading here if you search properly. I did not include the word Budget because if anybody bought a budget PTZ here they usually ended up ripped off and out of warranty.Search Results for Query: dahua, ptz | IP Cam Talk[title_only]=1

agurkas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And that is exactly the problem. There is too much. A lot of threads are for $900+ PTZs. I am not looking to spend that. Also, prices and camera selection is changing very fast. Hence separate thread. Not everyone needs to be reminded to search, bud.

P.S. Yes, I have several of those Huisun 10X and 20x PTZs dead sitting in my basement ready for recycling. hence Starling question.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
And that is exactly the problem. There is too much. A lot of threads are for $900+ PTZs. I am not looking to spend that. Also, prices and camera selection is changing very fast. Hence separate thread. Not everyone needs to be reminded to search, bud.

P.S. Yes, I have several of those Huisun 10X and 20x PTZs dead sitting in my basement ready for recycling. hence Starling question.
First of all you came here asking for help about PTZ ? Second of lots of people come here and have NO clue so sometimes Its a good reminder for people who just like to ask and ask and NOT realize there is a search function.I did not see in your post that you said you already searched so perhaps somebody else can learn from it. I guess i expected a answer like ..Hey chris thanks for the info but! Instead got a snarky douchebag attitude. That will definitely get you far here.