Bunch of thugs having a fight on my front lawn.

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems a guy and two girls were sitting on my driveway and a short time later a roving gang of thugs decided to throw punches. That light is from the police helicopter above.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Seems a guy and two girls were sitting on my driveway and a short time later a roving gang of thugs decided to throw punches. That light is from the police helicopter above.

what, the fuck lol do you live in chicago? lol.

sleetdawg

n3wb
Reaction score
You have the most... interesting... captures. Have you considered asking the police to establish a permanent precinct in your garage?

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
You must have good insulation... I was thinking Chicago too but this shit happens everywhere. I'm surprised that there were no shots fired.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd definitely throw up something that makes it look like law enforcement lives in your house, not sure how lol. Maybe walk around the front yard every now and then with a glock in an OWB holster like you're a detective or something.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn, and I get excited over the occasional car handle jiggler or raccoon. I'd definitely be upgrading cameras though. You might need some serious ID grade pictures and that cam isn't cutting it.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Oh wow, looks like the entire town came out to play in your front yard, "Holy Crap" . Makes me wonder what the parents are doing. Reminded me of a Zombie Attack movie when that mob appeared from nowhere. Helicopter should of started dropping bombs, would of seemed appropriate with that video, lol.