Buying Experience DH-Gate/Ebay

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just wanted to give you guys a little info on the sellers I bought from for my cameras, and hopefully it will help some find good buyers to purchase from/at. Unfortunately I had a horrible experience with AliExpress denying my transactions over and over for like a two week period so I moved on from them. I ended up using Ebay and DH Gate to obtain my Hikvision cameras. I purchased from US Cam on Ebay and had the cameras within 5 days. I couldn't say enough good things about this Ebay seller. His communication was quick, and his shipping and handling time was amazing! For DH-Gate, I used Comee twice! I originally purchased 12 2032i cameras from them and although it did take like 2 weeks to get them, the communication was great and once they were shipped, had them only in a couple of days. I placed a second order with Comee for the 3131i about two weeks ago and just got them today. Again, I couldn't be any more pleased. They took about 10 days to actually ship the cameras but the shipping was quick (3 days total from Hong Kong). So if you need some advice where to buy, I'd look for these two sellers.

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Which sellers on Aliexpress?

You have to know the right sellers to buy off, same as ebay and etc.

Have you asked the sellers about your issue in the other thread? If they are top notch they should be able to help you.