C6F0SoZ3N0PfL2 5mp Auto Tracking Zoom

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a noob to the IP cam world, I've had one on the house for ages but needed to change for a PTZ. Unfortunately I can't get POE up to the locations so had to settle for a WiFi IP...anyway!

Make - S3VC
Model - SD10W-5MP
c6f0soz3n0pdl2

Can anyone tell me if the tracking function of the camera can be made to auto zoom? A friend of mine has a Ctronics 30x zoom and this auto zooms Into a subject when tracking. I've only used camhi at the moment so not sure if there is another alternative with a different setting or I'm just stuck with standard tracking?

Also the presets I've seen listed on here don't seem to work in camhi?

Any advice appreciated!

TIA!

Attachments

djfriz

n3wb
Reaction score
This worked on some older models

When using humanoid tracking, you can choose lens zoom or lens not zoom.
Call preset point 69 :turn on the lens zoom.
Call preset point 70 :turn off the lens zoom.

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Davisonphoto

The c6f0soz3n0pdl2 number should tel us some of the hardware and feature but it is not Documented . So who know

But i have some Camera that do have the ( Humanoid and tracking feature ) but when i connect with the SV3C App.from the Iphone APP Store the ( option button ) in the gear configuration do not show that the Cam has the feature.

But the same Cam with the CamHi and CamHi Pro App. do permit to turn-on the tracking Feature of the camera and it does work resonnably well.

Or if you go with a Web Browser ie.( edge or Internet explorer , once login you should go into configuration ,Alarm, Humanoid Alarm, click the button Smart Humanoid REcognition).

About the AutoZoom it seam to be to the Higher model only , and othre thread say it was an experimenting feature.

let us know.

Martial

Reaction score
Hi
Davisonphoto

The c6f0soz3n0pdl2 number should tel us some of the hardware and feature but it is not Documented . So who know

But i have some Camera that do have the ( Humanoid and tracking feature ) but when i connect with the SV3C App.from the Iphone APP Store the ( option button ) in the gear configuration do not show that the Cam has the feature.

But the same Cam with the CamHi and CamHi Pro App. do permit to turn-on the tracking Feature of the camera and it does work resonnably well.

Or if you go with a Web Browser ie.( edge or Internet explorer , once login you should go into configuration ,Alarm, Humanoid Alarm, click the button Smart Humanoid REcognition).

About the AutoZoom it seam to be to the Higher model only , and othre thread say it was an experimenting feature.

let us know.

Martial
Hi Martial,

Thanks for the reply. The cam does track but no auto zoom. Obviously it's the premium model only.

Thanks