This is a followup to my last post detailing cams 5 and 6: Cam #5 and #6 are up (includes dual starlight) Parts used: Dahua 2.8 mm IPC-HDW4231EM-AS 2MP Starlight on PFA 130-E Water-proof junction box (patio) Dahua 6 mm IPC-HDW4231EM-AS 2MP Starlight on PFA 130-E Water-proof junction box (west) 40' of 3/4" schedule 40 grey UV resistant PVC, primed and painted I saved the most difficult cameras for last. After going over many different cable routing options in my head, the one I settled on was actually the simplest. I glued the conduit into 4 sections and applied a spray primer designed for plastics and several coats of exterior grade paint. I had some left over paint and paint codes from the last time the house was painted so I was able to match it. Final assembly was done on the house with my wife's assistance. I bent the 45 degree elbow by holding it over the stove until it softened, bent it, then ran it under cold water to set. It took a couple of tries but I got it close enough that the PVC's natural flexibility was able to cover the difference. I measured off two lengths of 125' of Cat6 cable, carried them into the attic, and pushed them out the hole I had drilled from the outside. I marked a point 40' from the end of the cable so I'd know when to stop. From there, I used a fish tape to pull the cables through each section of conduit. The 8' run to the west cam was short enough that I didn't bother with the fish tape but just pushed it through instead. Cat6 is stiff enough that it will push pretty well unless it hits something as it did inside the joint right above the elbow. The 22' run to the patio cam ends in a 90 degree elbow. I wanted the camera just a little lower and that worked well.