Cam stopped recording events

5.56guy

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a IPC-color4K-T180 that didn't have a sd card installed so wasn't recording. I bought the largest sd card I could find, installed and started getting some really nice recorded events like vehicles entering/leaving. This worked well for a few weeks and now I don't get any recording.

I'm using the DMSS phone app and haven't changed any settings that I know of. I thought the card may be full but don't see a way to erase the data.

Thanks

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Log in your camera and go to Record and click storage to check. The default setting for the camera when Disk Full is Overwrite unless you changed the setting before.

And if you haven't format your SD card before, click the wheel icon on the top right corner, and click the Local Disk SD card, then click Format to erase everything and start as new.

001 record.jpg002 record.jpg

5.56guy

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, are you using the phone app in those screen shots or a desktop? I don't see those options on my phone app

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Go to a web browser (preferably Internet Explorer...yeah we know but that is what the cameras like) and type in the IP address of the camera.

Then the user/password screen pops up. Type in the info and away you go.