camera border

jrhoops

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I run console to a TV, I have camera groups that auto cycle in sets of 4, prior to the latest version, when in full screen, auto-cycling groups of 4 there were no borders just a 2x2 grid of 1080p cameras output on the 4k display at 4k. Now, each camera is in a box with title bar and such. This is also present in all other views but I cannot find a way to disable borders. I have the option checked for disable borders when full screen but that only works for solo'd cameras. This setup has worked for the past 6 years and nothing has changed but the BI version. Let me know what I might be missing. Thanks

jrhoops

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I dont have that option anymore, same goes for hiding/showing disabled cameras. The list of options is less than 10 now

1643525789176.png

jrhoops

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got this sorted out. I am on latest v5 . What I had to do was enable edit layout and choose each camera group, right click disable border, disabled show names. Then on aspect choose scale to fill for a camera then right click and copy to all. So it seems the view settings are specific to groups