Camera doesnt stay on its set profile for day/night

jelf4352

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a camera configured for night with certain exposure settings. And it looks good when im viewing it the configuration mode:
configurationmode.PNG

However, as soon as i switch to live mode or view in blue iris, then it goes completely dark:
live.PNG

Its driving me crazy. I have the schedule setup for day and night, and its always in night mode when i check under "camera". But as soon as i go back to live mode, then it goes all dark:
schedule.PNG

Any ideas? I am using blue iris, but dont have it on a schedule in blue iris. I just use the event triggers to send the PTZ in certain presets based on the time of day.

blueirissettings.PNG

Reaction score
Its driving me crazy. I have the schedule setup for day and night, and its always in night mode when i check under "camera". But as soon as i go back to live mode, then it goes all dark:
I have one that no matter what browser I use sometimes the time plan just won’t stick. If I hit default under time plan settings, apply, then adjust the time plan again, apply, it seems to work

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The time on your camera, is it in 24HR or 12HR Mode?

It needs to be on 24HR mode.

Settings > System > General > Date and Time

1712406814224.png

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
A couple things I would suggest.

After hitting Apply, click Refresh. This will update the GUI and the camera. I have found that sometimes messing around in the GUI will confuse the camera with what state it is supposed to be in.

Also, adjust your schedule bars to remove these white gaps. You will need to drag one over the top of the other and then adjust the other to where you want it. Never drag a slider forward and then backward without going forward again, that is how these gaps are created.

1712408727751.png