Camera (DS-2CD2143G0-I) stays offline for Hik-Connect

Reaction score
Hi folks, new to the forum here. I just cannot get my Hikvision DS-2CD2143G0-I on the Hik-Connect service whatever I try. I searched all the forums, tried all settings on DNS, the port forwards are created by UPNP, latest firmware installed, nothing helps. From within my network, everything works fine with the camera, only the Hik-Connect status says offline.

Now, the strange thing is that my other camera, which is an older DS-2CD2142FWD-I works perfectly fine on the Hik-Connect service. So it looks the issue is not in my network but don`t know for sure. I have no recorder, just the two cam`s. Any suggestion is welcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I searched the forums via google and search function in this forum but now I just started looking into the Hikvision topics and found one topic where a Hik-Connect server was mentioned that I did not see any earlier, this was litedev.sgp.hik-connect.com

I tried and I`m online....after 3 weeks of seeking, trial and error etc. This server did the job, no clue why the others did not work, issue solved.