Camera Header Window Font Color Changing

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I can't seem to locate how to change the font color located at the top of the camera display window.

See below in the Yellow Band window the font is black, which I would like to use in other windows for cameras.

Animation1.gif

The Red rectangle font areas are what I am describing that I would like to change font color on. I thought at first the color of the font was just defaulted, but there must be a setting available I hope.

Thanks

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's the event color in camera properties > general tab. I believe if you change the color of the title bar, the font color will change accordingly.

Last edited:

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's the event color in camera properties > general tab. I believe if you change the color of the title bar, the font color will change accordingly.
That is what I thought it was doing, but I was hoping that I could change the font color because the colors I use make it hard to read the camera name in that bar. The colors I am concerned most about is the gray, green(lime), red and blue. The colored bar is a gradation and not solid color so almost every color is very light at the top portion of the event color bar. Strangely the yellow is just fine as it has switched accordingly to black which is nice, but these colors are not switching like they should in the example below.

The color in the right section is the color I chose for the event bar color. I wish I could change the font to black or allow any color to be placed.
Animation4.jpg

I wonder if Ken at Blue Iris can correct this.

Last edited by a moderator:

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't see a specific setting for font color--perhaps you can selectively modify one or more of the numbers associated with the Hue, Sat or Lum to tweak it to your liking. Good luck!