Camera Live View through Virtual Host of 76XX NVR

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is anyone getting a live view stream through the cameras web interface when connected to the NVR POE port and using virtual host? I get them for Hikvision cameras but not the PTZ.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yeah mine works as per hik cameras
Not asking about the Hik cameras. Live stream on the camera's web interface works fine on the Hik. I get no live stream on the web interface on my PTZ through the NVR's virtual host.

Bigjebac

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My ptz works through virtual host same as hik cameras

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My ptz works through virtual host same as hik cameras
Sorry.. Misunderstood your response. I can't get live view to work on the web view. I have reloaded the plugin and still nothing.

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Hik's live view work while using the Virtual Host, the Huisun mini PTZ does not. Hope this answers your question. I have a problem using the IVMS 4500 with the PTZ. About 50% of the time if I zoom all the way in and out the camera locks up the NVR for a while. It still records everything, but the remote connection will not work for 5 or 10 minutes

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Hik's live view work while using the Virtual Host, the Huisun mini PTZ does not. Hope this answers your question.
Good to know. At least I won't be wasting anymore time trying to get it to work.

I have a problem using the IVMS 4500 with the PTZ. About 50% of the time if I zoom all the way in and out the camera locks up the NVR for a while. It still records everything, but the remote connection will not work for 5 or 10 minutes
Glad I don't have that problem. Are you using IOS or the Android app?

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ios. Don't give up, you might figure it out for the rest of us.