Camera reboot on Watchdog: how make it work?

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm facing the need of the camera reboot to work, as defined on Watchdog tab.

Camera's are Dlink's DCS-2130L. I've checked all the options, including 'interpret monochrome as loss of signal', and in no way it works. I have to manually open the web page of the camera and find the reboot command on the interface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm facing the need of the camera reboot to work, as defined on Watchdog tab.

Camera's are Dlink's DCS-2130L. I've checked all the options, including 'interpret monochrome as loss of signal', and in no way it works. I have to manually open the web page of the camera and find the reboot command on the interface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Blue iris may not support rebooting that camera...you can email support and ask him to implement it...he will need direct access to the camera.

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi fenderman,

No other similar D-Link camera that we could use as a URL example? Also, I think that I need to set a Event Schedule to reboot every day. Those cameras sometimes gives audio but no video, although they are good cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi fenderman,

No other similar D-Link camera that we could use as a URL example? Also, I think that I need to set a Event Schedule to reboot every day. Those cameras sometimes gives audio but no video, although they are good cameras.
No idea, you can test. You can also try pulling the onvif profile by using the find inspect function. Then see if the reboot command works. If they are locking up like that they are not good cameras....

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Application was updated to include brightness, contrast, digital output and others for this PTZ type.