Camera recommendation based on needs

Redemption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, never heard anyone say that Hikvision is for noobs here, but now that you said let me clarify, the 2-line (3 in China) is considered their bargain/budget line and isn't exciting for hobby purposes in terms of ptz options or having good night IQ, 4-line is very respectable, but way too expensive. I like to compare Hikvision and their different camera lines to Toyota/Lexus brands. Dahua is the same way.

In terms of PTZ, depends how much you want to spend, but as you might be already aware there is nothing better then Huisun/Imporx 10x PTZ for >$140.

Redemption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Awesome look at that already got reply, thanks for the prompt reply. Will look into that PT as the price point is what the doctor ordered. Let me read a little on Hikvision so that I can put some models up and you guys can tell me if they would work for the areas that I showed on the pictures.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Get some Dahuas.

More people on here have Hikvision than Dahua is true but if you want responses then you need to help people a bit. Like suggesting, would this be good or that good.

Check out 4421C Dahua turrets