Camera Suggestion to Monitor Shed 110ft away - Vacant Farm

Canuckz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

This forum has been great and I learned a lot to get my home system setup with Blue iris and Dahua cameras, thank you everyone. I would like to setup a simple 2 camera system at my dads farm property who recently passed away. The property is vacant and I want to have it monitored

I plan on getting a IPC-HFW8232E-Z to monitor the house and detached garage but I need a camera to be able to focus on the shed which is 110ft away. Specifically to be able to detect motion and have great night quality. I want to be able to record anyone snooping around or breaking into the property. Lighting is good as the property has various lights outdoor lights. This will not be connected to the internet as it is rural, the focus is on high resolution so if there is an issue I can use the footage to help find the perpetrators. (this is a very small population rural community). I will put the PC in a empty gun safe.

I would appreciate any help and suggestions so I can order the cameras from Andy again. Thank you.

Canuckz

Attachments