Camera Suggestions

Alf1096

n3wb
Reaction score
Right now I am looking to add some cameras to my house. Realistically 1080p is probably be all I need but for the price looking at these pretty hard Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z. I will need 2 of these and 3 of Dahua IPC-HDBW4431R-ZS. I am not looking for superb cameras in every aspect. I am looking for affordable all around camera to check on things and integrate with a Dahua NVR later down the line. Will these cameras be a good choice or should I look into something else. I would like to keep the camera price point under 100 per camera.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Avoid China region cameras.. Starlight fixed turret 100

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Right now I am looking to add some cameras to my house. Realistically 1080p is probably be all I need but for the price looking at these pretty hard Dahua IPC-HFW4431R-Z. I will need 2 of these and 3 of Dahua IPC-HDBW4431R-ZS. I am not looking for superb cameras in every aspect. I am looking for affordable all around camera to check on things and integrate with a Dahua NVR later down the line. Will these cameras be a good choice or should I look into something else. I would like to keep the camera price point under 100 per camera.

Thanks
Dahua Starlight IPC-HDW5231R-ZE 800 meter capable ePOE

Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

Looking for some advice and direction!