Camera support Q: LEF 1080 P MINI HD High Speed PTZ Dome IP Cam 2.0MP Outdoor 18x Zoom

YvoTuk

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area, if not, moderator, please feel free to move. :)

We've got a Blue Iris setup with one PTZ cam and a number of indoors cams which is all working fine. Still need some tweaking to be done, but generally very happy with the setup we've got.

I do however want to add some relatively cheap outdoor PTZ Domes on the building. The PTZ we've got running at the front would do the trick, but it would be quite an expensive trick, so I've been on the hunt for something else: LEF 1080P PTZ on AliExpress

The description says it's ONVIF compatible, but I'm not convinced that is the all clear for BI as I've spent a lot of time finding out how to configure the indoor cams we bought (also ONVIF compatible)

After some discussion with the supplier the only sensible thing he came up with is the chipset, which seems to be BP218 (which still doesn't tell me a lot ;)

Is there anyone on here who's got experience with this camera? I know a lot of these chinese suppliers are rebranding the camera's they buy from elsewhere, so it always seem to be a bit of a maze to find the correct technical data..

Any input would be appreciated!