Cameras in browser

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WOW! That's very impressive. I think i'll snip that for later reference
What I like about OpenOffice Draw is that it'll do elaborate, detailed drawings and once you've drawn a box or item or 2, you can copy and paste them to save time. You can actually save them to a separate file, name it "network devices", "electrical devices" or "LR furniture", etc., open the file to retrieve one, copy and paste it into a new drawing.

You can also save to a PDF or a JPG (image).

Last edited:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What I like about OpenOffice Draw is that it'll do elebaorate, detailed drawings and once you've drawn a box or item or 2, you can copy and paste them to save time. You can actually save them to a separate file, name it "network devices", "electrical devices" or "LR furniture", etc., open the file to retrieve one, copy and paste it into a new drawing.

You can also save to a PDF or a JPG (image).
I often use StarUML, Dia, and LucidChart for diagrams, there are some other networks specific tools I've used but don't have a need to use them much these days.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What I like about OpenOffice Draw
Personally I generally use LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice. I made the switch years ago when there were some infuriating bugs in OO that took 6+ months to fix.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Personally I generally use LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice. I made the switch years ago when there were some infuriating bugs in OO that took 6+ months to fix.
I've read some good things about LO.
I'll definitely look into it....thanks! :cool: