Can anyone help with rtmp setup

Reaction score
I have an FI-366 camera from homdox. The FI-366 is badged up by quite a few other companies including skygenuis, hootoo etc. It uses an app called MIPC (which seems to incorporate a flash player) and has the same built in and accessed via web browser. I'm running the camera via a router with no internet connection and through the app works well on the LAN. I just can't get it to work with BI. After a fair bit of digging around with the tools in chrome and a session with wireshark, I found this address.
"rtmp://192.168.1.5:7010/live/1jfiegbpy45da_p0_UTSQOQKNWCDC",_deprecated_1:0,_deprecated_2:0,_deprecated_3:0 , when the stream from the camera is running in micp (the viewer that came with the camera).

I tried pasting the address rtmp://192.168.1.5:7010/live/1jfiegbpy45da_p0_UTSQOQKNWCDC into the add camera but I still get a no signal message. I added the user name/cam ID and the password but still no stream.

Any help would be gratefully received.

N.B. the flash file is an .SWF

ml2000id

n3wb
Reaction score
Try the iSpy website for more info (Connecting iSpy to IP Cameras), they have tables of addresses for different camera makes and models. Also using VLC to troubleshoot maybe easier, punch in the network address and see if it connects, don't forget the username and password
The page for hootoo (maybe the f-series?): Connect to HooToo IP cameras
Found this on ispy database for skygenius: rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.20:10554/tcp/av0_0

Reaction score
Thanks. I've still not got it running under Ispy or BI, but I did get it working with tinycam pro mobile software, which is a step forward from the MIPC.