Can connect via web but not IVMS-4200

ilan1h2020

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This may sound confusing but in the past I was able to see my cameras using the ivms-4200 client that I have installed on my win7 computer. Recently we changed the router in my office and I am now noticing that I can no longer access the cameras. However, if I type in the camera IP address into a web browser I am able to see my cameras and they are working fine. I went back to the IVMS software and went to "Modify Netinfo". I put in all the parameters that I see on the web version ie: the IP address of the camera, the port, subnet mask,gateway and my correct username and password. I also enabled DHCP. However, when I go to "Main View" and try to look for my cameras I get an error message "connecting to the device. error code 302. camera is disabled or not connected". On the bottom right I get a popup that says "failed to get stream. start reconnection". I thought this would be a simple issue of changing the gateway from the old router to the new one, but this has not solved the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.