Can I delete recorded clips from the SD card inside the camera?

Perplexer

n3wb
Reaction score
I have motion triggered clips recorded to my Dahua IPC-HFW1435S-W-S2 bullet camera and I have recently gone into Settings->General->Date&Time and somehow the time jumped a few hours ahead due to the timezone setting. For example, the real time was 7:00 and the camera jumped to 13:00 and recorded some clips. When I corrected the time back to 7:00, I noticed the camera got totally confused and recorded clips became a complete incoherent mess. It seems like it's not just recording additional clips from 7:00 onwards and placing them next to existing clips from the same time that it made when the time was wrong, but it is somehow pushing the previously recorded clips ahead in time continuously. So when the time was 16:00, it showed clips as 22:00 in the timeline. I think it will be pushing them onwards indefinitely so I would rather delete everything from the current time of 16:00 onwards to try and rescue the situation, but I don't know how,or if it's at all possible. I don't want to format the entire card and lose 14 days of clips. And I would prefer not to have to take the card out. Can it be done somehow via the web interface or some other way?