Can no longer connect to V380Pro light bulb cam in BI v5

itm

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been using a light bulb V380 Pro camera with Blue Iris v5 for a year or so. It drops offline from time to time, but a power cycle usually fixes it. Now however I am getting "Error 8000274f (Failed to connect) 0" in Blue Iris, even though the camera is still viewable in the V380 Pro Android app, and can also be viewed in VLC using the RTSP stream (rtsp:/192.168.1.21/11). I'm using the same path (/11) in the BI config.
Any ideas for why I can no longer connect to the camera from BI? Power cycling the camera is no longer helping. I'm running v5.6.7 x64 (18/10/2022)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of threads on new changes to BI trying to ID with MAC addresses and issues with people losing cameras.

Rollback unless there was a new feature that you really wanted. And turn off auto-updates. Too many changes and issues running on "beta" versions. We are getting daily posts here where someones system got messed up because they have auto-updates on.

Most of us run older versions and only update when an update adds something we would like.

One fix seemed to be unchecking the "Skip initial MAC...." box and restarting.

Or it could just be coincidental issues with a light bulb camera LOL.

itm

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lots of threads on new changes to BI trying to ID with MAC addresses and issues with people losing cameras.

Rollback unless there was a new feature that you really wanted. And turn off auto-updates. Too many changes and issues running on "beta" versions. We are getting daily posts here where someones system got messed up because they have auto-updates on.

Most of us run older versions and only update when an update adds something we would like.

One fix seemed to be unchecking the "Skip initial MAC...." box and restarting.

Or it could just be coincidental issues with a light bulb camera LOL.
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like only the latest release is available from the official website. Does anyone have a URL for downloading older releases?