Cannot add device to iVMS-4500 client

SJP11

n3wb
Reaction score
Agreed with badmannen. I find iVMS-4500 very easy to use.
Thanks both.

With iVMS-4500 it appears to be the same set up system as Ezviz. I add my serial number, it finds the camera (on line) and I get the following message:-

"Enter the device verification code which is marked on the label. Enter ABCDEF if no verification code is provided"

i I have no verification code on the label, the QR code does not scan and ABCDEF (or sknyc's suggestions above). I purchased the camera (2142) from Amazon as I did with the 2132 and neither have the verification code.

sknyc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks both.

With iVMS-4500 it appears to be the same set up system as Ezviz. I add my serial number, it finds the camera (on line) and I get the following message:-

"Enter the device verification code which is marked on the label. Enter ABCDEF if no verification code is provided"

i I have no verification code on the label, the QR code does not scan and ABCDEF (or sknyc's suggestions above). I purchased the camera (2142) from Amazon as I did with the 2132 and neither have the verification code.
Contact the Amzon seller. They are responsible for getting all the required information to set up the cameras.

SJP11

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks - it was Amazon direct. Something is not right here and I will ask Hikvision why this does not work.