Cannot establish ring of jpegs

Reaction score
Greetings All. I am running a very basic setup of BI - itx motherboard, single camera, 640x480. Have used previous versions of BI and I do not believe I have had this problem before. I am now using Blue Iris 3 as I want to assess it before building a full system.

I want to post a ring of, say, 5 images to my ftp site. Alternatively to a folder (Dropbox). However, no matter what setting I set in the "Posts" page, the number of images is not limited to 5, but goes on adding fresh images each time the camera triggers. Same result if I use the setting for just uploading an image (not using the trigger option). Anyone else had this problem, or got any ideas why I cannot limit the number of images? Eventually I want to maintain a ring, but limit how full my ftp folder or Dropbox gets.

In addition to this, are the images saved anywhere else? I cannot find any images on my system other than where I set in the targets.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can choose to save the images to a folder.. in the post tab> target...
I tested it and it maintains a ring of 5 just fine...keeps refreshing the images but always limits to the last 5.
I did not test with ftp or drop box though...